All goods will be delivered and if necessary assembled by our trained and fully insured installation team. The price for delivery is dependent on the quantity ordered and delivery address, and will be confirmed at time of order. Prices include delivery to mainland UK only.
Delivery dates vary by manufacturer and product.
Please see the Terms and Conditions below, or contact us for specific details.
- Payment for merchandise and services with delivery of less than 2 weeks is to be made in full at time of order. When delivery is longer than this, the minimum deposit of one third of the total is payable at the time of order. The balance is due on request as soon as the goods first become available for delivery and should be paid before goods can be delivered to the customer. It is essential that the balance due is paid within three days so that delivery can be made within the proposed period. All goods remain the property of Crest Contract Interiors until paid in full.
- Customer’s goods cannot be stored at Crest Contract Interiors unless by prior arrangement.Crest Contract Interiors reserves the right to charge a fee of 2% per month of the value of all goods stored on behalf of customers from a period of one month after the goods become available for delivery.
- Any claim regarding damage in transit must be reported to Crest Contract Interiors within three days of receipt.
- All delivery times are approximate.Crest Contract Interiors will make every effort to ensure that merchandise is delivered within the time quoted but cannot be held responsible for the actions of suppliers, shippers etc.
- Cancellations will only be accepted on normal stock merchandise and a charge of 20% may be made. Goods ordered specially cannot be the subject of cancellation unless we receive notification in writing within 7 days from the time of order.
- Prices quoted normally include VAT at the rate prevailing at the date of order. Crest Contract Interiors reserves the right to raise prices if the rate of VAT should increase before goods are delivered to the customer.
- A charge of 2% per month will be made on all overdue amounts.